Last weekend we escaped to Nagarkot for the last time. Peter and I hiked from Bhaktapur to Changunarayan and then nearly to Nagarkot, where we caught a bus for the last 6km. It’s the third time we’ve been there and it was kind of weird to tell the hotel workers that it would be our last time there because we were leaving soon and the rest of our weekends are full.
Now, in our last month before we had back to Canada I still want to:
- Go to the Sundance Music Festival (Peter and I are going this weekend)
- Go bungee jumping
- Go to Chitwan National Park
- Get more kurtas tailored
- Stock up on coffee and tea (and other souvenirs)
- Finish all my projects I’m working on at IDS Nepal
- Eat daal bhat every single day until I leave (Chelsea and I made a challenge)
- Hike up to Shivapuri Peak
- And just appreciate and experience as much as I can in my final month in Nepal!